this season grew by themselves. There were enough of them for food in the summer, and the supply of fruits remained for the fall. I have three plants that developed and bore fruit on a compost heap - marrow varieties Kuand and Aeronaut.
Couldstock up for the winter
squash caviar. Our family loves her. Previously, we made such caviar according to a recipe in which the vegetables first had to be fried, now we stew them. Here is her recipe:
For caviar you need: 1 kg of zucchini, 1 kg of red tomatoes, 0.5 kg of sweet red pepper, 0.5 kg of carrots, 0.5 kg of onions, 1 glass of sunflower oil, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of vinegar at the end of cooking.
All vegetables must be grinded in a meat grinder with a fine grid. Add salt, sugar, butter. Put on the fire to simmer, stirring occasionally. From the moment of boiling, cook for 40-45 minutes (if the tomatoes are very juicy, watery, then first they must be boiled separately). At the end of cooking, add 1 tablespoon of vinegar. When hot, transfer to sterilized jars, roll up and wrap until it cools completely.
I lacked the spice in this recipe, and I began to add garlic, a piece of hot pepper to it, reduced the carrots a little, and added zucchini.
Luiza Klimtseva, experienced gardener
Useful properties of squash caviar, calorie content
Zucchini is a useful product for human health as it contains many vitamins and minerals. Even after thermal processing and canned, this vegetable retains most of them.
Zucchini caviar prepared for the winter is ideal for sandwiches
First of all, squash caviar is a low-calorie product, since it contains only 97 kcal per 100 g. This dish can be consumed during diets without fear of gaining weight.
Composition of ready-made zucchini caviar
The finished snack contains vitamins and elements contained in the main ingredients (zucchini, onions, carrots, tomatoes):
- vitamins: C, A, E, PP, H, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9
- mineral salts: potassium, magnesium, calcium, manganese, fluorine, chromium, iodine, cobalt, aluminum
The benefits of zucchini caviar
The beneficial properties of this dish are due to the mineral and vitamin composition of the ingredients. Eating this snack contributes to the following processes in the human body:
- increases immunity due to the presence of various groups of vitamins
- fiber helps to gently cleanse the intestines and restore peristalsis
- pectins act as antioxidants, cleansing the body of cholesterol and carcinogens
- anti-inflammatory properties can improve the condition of patients with arthrosis
- iron mineral salts promote hematopoietic processes, improve the state of the cardiovascular system
- lycopene and carotene improve the condition of the skin and hair
- lycopene is a prophylactic agent for cancer
- potassium has a beneficial effect on the intestinal walls and its work
- phosphorus supports brain function
- with the help of iodine, many metabolic processes in the body are regulated.
The dish is quickly absorbed by the body, so it must be present in the diet of every person. Having a beneficial effect on the digestive processes, this product is able to speed up metabolism and improve the functioning of the digestive tract. The consumption of vegetable caviar is recommended for overweight people. Another plus of this snack is that it cannot get bored, since the variety of spices and flavors significantly benefits in comparison with the usual dietary products.
There are practically no contraindications for this dish. It is not recommended to abuse caviar for people suffering from stomach ulcers or high acidity.
Cooking squash caviar "Vkusnyashka" in a multicooker
The multicooker is a real lifesaver for the modern housewife, because thanks to this kitchen appliance, you can cook quickly, tasty, with a minimum amount of oil, and also without spending a lot of time on it.
Ingredients of the recipe:
- Zucchini - 0.5 kg
- Tomato paste - 2 tablespoons
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Sweet pepper - 2 pcs.
- Pepper, allspice, ground and red
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- Sugar - 1 tsp
You should start by chopping onions and carrots. Size and shape are optional. Next, go to the multicooker itself. The "Baking" mode should be turned on, programmed for 20 minutes. Start with vegetable oil, then carrots and onions. Remember to stir occasionally.
Before the multicooker signal, you should prepare the bell peppers and the zucchini themselves. Cut both into medium-sized cubes. After a specific signal, add zucchini and pepper. Again, program the technique for identical criteria - “Baking” for 20 minutes.
When the time is up, add all the remaining ingredients and spices. Mix the contents thoroughly. Turn on the multicooker already on the "Extinguishing" mode, lasting an hour. When you hear the characteristic signal of the end of the procedure, transfer the prepared caviar into a deep bowl and turn the ingredients into a homogeneous pasty mass with an immersion blender. The caviar is ready. Roll up or store in the refrigerator - it's up to you.
Secrets of cooking squash caviar in a roasting sleeve
It is convenient and simple to prepare zucchini caviar for the winter in the oven. This recipe has several advantages:
- 40 minutes of free time to spend preparing sterile containers for canning
- during baking, most of the moisture from the vegetables leaves, so the caviar in the oven is thicker.
There are several secrets that will help make the preparation tastier:
- if the liquid has not completely evaporated during baking, then it can be drained before chopping, and added in portions during the formation of mashed potatoes
- the remaining vegetable juice can be used to make sauces and first courses
- adding red onion to the caviar, rather than white, can make it sweeter
- before sending the sleeve to the oven, several punctures should be made with a toothpick to release steam
- it is better to preserve a vegetable snack for the winter in a small container; when stored open, it loses its taste and aroma
- in order for caviar baked in the oven in the sleeve to be stored for the winter or more, it must be sterilized.
Zucchini caviar with apples
Zucchini caviar with the addition of apples turns out to be juicy and very tender, especially if you beat it with a blender. Then it will become airy and melt on the tongue.
- Zucchini - 1.6 kg
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- Sour apples - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 300 g
- Onions - 160 g
- Garlic - 3 wedges
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l.
- Sunflower oil - 3 tbsp. l.
- Parsley - 15 g
- Salt and peppercorns to taste
- Vinegar 9% - 1 tsp
- Wash and dry vegetables, peel.
- Remove the skin from apples and zucchini, remove seeds, cut out the pulp from zucchini.
- Cut the zucchini and apples into slices of medium thickness, cut the carrots into thick longitudinal strips, chop the onions into thick half rings. Scroll zucchini, apples, garlic, onions and carrots through a meat grinder.
- Pour the tomatoes over with boiling water and hold them in it for about 1 minute, then peel them off. Purée the tomatoes with a blender, mix with tomato paste and stir in.
- Pour odorless vegetable oil into a thick-walled saucepan, put a mixture of chopped vegetables. Do not fill the pot more than 2/3, as the puree will boil.
- Cook over low heat for about 1 hour 15 minutes, covered with a lid. Open the lid periodically and check the contents while stirring.
- After an hour of cooking, salt the contents of the pan, add freshly ground pepper, as well as washed and finely chopped parsley.
- Stir and boil for another half hour. In 3 min. before the end of cooking, add vinegar and mix again.
- When the caviar is ready, it must be punched with a blender and immediately, hot, rolled into sterile jars with sterile lids.
- Consume within 1 year.
Zucchini caviar recipe without vinegar for the winter
Washed and dried zucchini are peeled, passed through a meat grinder or crushed into identical cubes. Pour half a glass of water at the bottom of the pan, bring the liquid to a boil, place the zucchini. Stew over low heat, stirring occasionally so that the substance does not burn.
Peeled and chopped onions are sautéed until golden brown, tomato paste is added, if it is thick, pour in 50 g of water, stew for another 5 minutes. Frying is mixed with the bulk.
Zucchini with tomato and onion are boiled for 15 minutes, sugar and salt are added. Stir well, stand for 10 minutes, add the remaining mayonnaise according to the recipe. With a full bookmark of the components, the mass is cooked for 10 minutes. The boiled mixture is packaged in jars, covered with iron lids.
When the entire mass is distributed over the containers, they are placed in a wide saucepan, water is poured over the "shoulders" of the jar, and sterilized for 10 minutes in boiling water. They take it out and roll it up with lids, turn it upside down. Glass containers with winter preparation without vinegar are well wrapped with a blanket so that the mass cools slowly. After a day, they take out the cans and put them in a cool place, the appetizer is ready.
If you used a tomato, the caviar will turn out to be a bright orange color, fresh tomatoes give a light yellow hue.
How to choose the right products
Delicious and healthy zucchini and apple preparations are obtained only by choosing high-quality ingredients. Fruits and vegetables should be free from damage and signs of rotting. Even removing such areas does not guarantee that there are no germs left in the products.
To prepare caviar for the winter, regardless of the recipe, it is not necessary to take young zucchini, you can use overripe specimens with thick peels. The main thing is that the pulp is firm, not friable. If you do not need to peel small zucchini, then you will have to spend time on vegetables with a coarse peel: not only peel the outside, but also select seeds.
Apples can be taken either sour or sweet and sour. They should be dense and juicy. Starchy varieties of fruit are not suitable for harvesting for the winter.
Zucchini and apples must first be thoroughly washed and dried on a clean towel. Only after that do the cleaning and cutting. For grinding, a meat grinder is most often used.
HD Harvesting vegetable garden ZERBAR CAVIAR FOR WINTER I DIDN'T EAT TASTE than STORE TASTY
For the existence of our site, advertising is required. Please be understanding and add the site to the list of exclusions of your ad blocking program (AdBlock and others).
Channel Tatiana's harvest garden 755 rollers
Zucchini caviar recipe for the winter. ZOOBIES CAVIAR FOR WINTER TASTY STORE | Video recipe for cooking from Tatiana a productive vegetable garden, watch online how to cook squash caviar from childhood, squash caviar as a store is considered the most delicious on the YouTube video channel "Tatiana Urozhainy Ogorod". Preparations for the winter. Zucchini caviar for the winter is a favorite dish of many. The recipe for cooking squash caviar, which will be discussed today, is a simple and delicious recipe for making squash caviar. I think this squash caviar tastes better than store-bought caviar. This is the best zucchini caviar recipe. Zucchini recipes are very popular among housewives. But squash caviar is always recipe # 1.
For the recipe we need:
- - Zucchini - 3 kg.
- - tomato paste 1/2 cup
- - onion 0.5 kg.
- - sugar 5 tablespoons
- -salt 3 tablespoons
- -the oil grows. 1 glass
- - lemon juice 1 table spoon
- - ground pepper 1 tsp
- - hot red pepper 1/3 tsp
- - citric acid 1/2 tsp